W. Glenn Jensen
Glenn is a Shareholder and practices in the areas of commercial finance, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and commercial litigation. His commercial lending experience ranges from representing commercial lenders in multi-million dollar credit loans involving all aspects of commercial real estate and loan transactions with business collateral.
In bankruptcy and commercial litigation, his clients include creditor groups of all kinds, including agents and financial services groups in syndicated credit facilities, secured and unsecured noteholders, creditors’ committees, and other fiduciaries. Glenn’s representation includes matters involving loan workouts, debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings, and enforcement of creditors’ rights. His experience crosses a broad array of industries, including finance, leasing, real estate, retail, resort and hospitality, franchise and the food service industry.
In addition to his substantial practice in commercial transactions and litigation, Glenn has significant experience in tax credit projects. He regularly represents financial institutions and equity investors in LIHTC work. He has worked with local governments, state housing agencies, HUD officials, tax-exempt bond financing trustees, and parties to multi-tier debt and equity structures in sub-performing and non-performing affordable housing projects throughout the United States.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (cum laude, 1997)
- University of Central Florida (magna cum laude, 1994)
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- Appointed to serve on the Federal Bankruptcy Local Rules Committee
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Association, Past President and Member of the Board of Directors
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Leadership Orlando (1986)
Community Activities / Accomplishments
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America © for Litigation - Real Estate (2017 and 2018)
- U.S. Marine Corps Corporal, Desert Storm Veteran
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Arthur Briskman, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida