Heidi M. Mitchell
Heidi Mitchell is an associate in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s litigation department. Heidi concentrates her practice in real estate, banking, business, health care, and bankruptcy matters, involving complex contract disputes, health care compliance issues, foreclosures, landlord tenant matters, real estate title claims, and creditors rights.
She serves on the management committee for Urban Land Institute. Heidi is also a member of the Ronald McDonald Charities of Central Florida Key Initiative Board and is active in the Orlando Chapter of Commercial Real Estate for Woman (CREW), as well as a member of the state and local bar associations.
Heidi received her B.A. in Political Science from the University of Florida in 2009, her M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations from Seton Hall University in 2011, and her J.D. from the University of Florida in 2015.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (2015)
- Seton Hall University (2011)
- University of Florida (2009)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- 2016 CREW Rising Star
- Lecturer on real property litigation, title issues, landlord tenant law, and bankruptcy issues
- Management Committee, Central Florida Urban Land Institute, 2017-present
- Member, Central Florida Chapter of Commercial Real Estate (CREW), 2015-present
- Law Week Committee, Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2018
- Member, Ronald McDonald Charities of Central Florida Key Initiative, 2017-present
- The Florida Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida