Jere F. Daniels, Jr.
Jere Daniels is a shareholder with Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman, practicing in the firm’s real estate department, mainly in the areas of real estate transactions, secured lending, construction, and environmental law.
He has assisted corporate and individual clients with real estate, environmental and construction transactions and disputes throughout Florida and Georgia.
Jere serves as President of the firm and is a member of the firm’s executive committee.
He is an active leader in the community and participates in a variety of civic, charitable and educational organizations.
- University of Florida, College of Law (1993)
- Auburn University (1990)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member and past Chairman, Recruiting Committee, WHWW
- Member, Executive Committee, WHWW
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, and Environmental and Land Use Law Section, The Florida Bar
- Trustee, The Joe & Sarah Galloway Foundation
- Past Junior Warden, Vestry member and Usher, All Saints Episcopal Church
- Trustee Emeritus and Past President, Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens
- Past Chairman of the Board, Winter Park YMCA
- Member, Industry Advisory Council, McWhorter School of Building Science, Auburn University
- Advisor, Central Florida Foundation, Winter Park Community Grant Initiative
- Member, Advisory Council, Attorney's Title Fund Services, LLC
- Member, Real Estate Commission, Episcopal Diocese of Central Florida
- The Florida Bar, 1993
- The State Bar of Georgia, 1996