Brandon DeGel is an associate in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s litigation department. Brandon practices mainly in the area of real estate litigation, with a focus on complex contract disputes, title claims, quiet title actions, construction defects, and commercial landlord-tenant matters. Brandon also maintains a general business litigation practice.
Brandon has extensive experience representing financial institutions, business owners, property owners, developers, and insurance companies in litigation matters in state and federal court.
Brandon earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013, where he received the book award for receiving the highest grade in Legal Research and Writing.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law (magna cum laude, 2013)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Florida (cum laude, 2010)
- B.A., Religion, University of Florida (cum laude, 2010)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association and Young Lawyer Section
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2018
- Ronald McDonald House Key Initiative Young Professional Committee
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida