Randolph J. Rush
Randy Rush has over 35 years of experience representing real estate owners, developers, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers, and businesses in connection with their real estate, corporate and business transactions, and general business legal matters.
Randy serves as outside general counsel for Fresh Express, one of the nation’s leading bagged salad manufacturers. He also has an active agribusiness law practice, representing citrus processors, including one of the largest citrus processors in the world, and other agribusinesses, including the nation’s largest citrus grove owner.
He has served in a variety of capacities for various civic organizations, including serving as a Trustee of the Elizabeth Morse Genius Foundation and of the Charles Hosmer Morse Foundation, as President and Board member of the Orange County Historical Society, Chairperson and member of the Orange County Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, and legal counsel to the Board of Trustees of the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. Randy is an Orlando native and a fourth generation Orlando resident.
A member of the Order of the Coif at the University of Florida College of Law, Randy was also a board member of the Florida Law Review. He is the co-author with Joseph W. Little of “Resolving the Conflicts between Professional Ethics Opinions and Anti-Trust Laws,” 15 Georgia Law Review 34, 1981; and with Jesse V. Boyles of “The Regulations Under Section 385: A Review, Evaluation and Suggested Approach,” 27 Villanova Law Review 52, 1982. He has served several times as a faculty member the International Council of Shopping Center’s University of Shopping Centers, and has been a speaker at a number of real estate industry events.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with high honors, LL.M in Taxation)
- University of Florida (B.S.B.A. in Accounting, with honors)
Professional Memberships and Honors
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Named one of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine in the field of Real Estate Law
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Real Estate Law
- Named one of Central Florida’s Best Lawyers by Orlando Magazine in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Named as 2016 and 2018 Central Florida’s Real Estate Lawyer of the Year by Orlando Magazine
- The Florida Bar, 1981