Neda Khosrowzadeh is an associate in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s real estate practice, focusing on commercial lending, real estate transactions and land use and development. She also represents both physicians and private practices in connection with their employment and business related needs.
A “Double Gator,” she received both her undergraduate and her law degrees from the University of Florida in Gainesville. During law school, Neda served as the Vice President of the Law Association for Women and a teacher’s assistant for both Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy. In addition, she was president of UF Navigators International and on the Student Senate.
As a Winter Park native, Neda graduated from the Park Maitland School and Trinity Preparatory School and maintains strong roots in this wonderful community. She currently serves as a Trustee and Community Outreach Chairperson of the City of Winter Park Library Board of Trustees (2015 – 2017) and is a member of the Central Florida chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Florida (B.A., 2011)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- City of Winter Park Library Board of Trustees, Secretary, Community Outreach Committee, Executive Committee and Development Committee (2015-2017)
- Member, Central Florida Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Committee member, Neanderthal Ball at the Orlando Science Center, 2016
- Fluent in Farsi
- Proficient in Spanish
- The Florida Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2017