Sixteen lawyers from the law firm of Winderweedle, Haines, Ward and Woodman, P.A. (WHWW), were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© (2022), and three lawyers were named “Ones to Watch”, as published in dozens of city and regional publications in the U.S. including, U.S. News & World Report.
In addition, Bradley M. Saxton was named an Orlando Lawyer of the Year in the areas of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law. The Lawyer of the Year distinction is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the Lawyer of the Year for each specialty and location.
The list of WHWW Best Lawyers® honorees includes:
- Joseph P. “Rusty” Carolan, III in Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations and Corporate Law
- Michael P. Carolan, Nicole Latham Carolan, Gregory L. Holzhauer, Craig A. Minegar and Randolph J. Rush in Real Estate Law
- James E. “Trippe” Cheek, III, Commercial Litigation and Land Use and Zoning Law
- Jere F. Daniels, Jr. in Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Ryan E. Davis in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- J. Jeffrey Deery in Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Mya M. Hatchette in Commercial Litigation
- Bradley M. Saxton in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Vanessa J. Skinner in Elder Law
- Allison E. Turnbull in Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Harold A. Ward, III and W. Graham White in Trusts and Estates
“Ones to Watch” include:
- Brandon DeGel in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- Heidi M. Mitchell in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Banking and Finance, Litigation – Bankruptcy and Litigation-Real Estate
- Lauren Reynolds in the areas of Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation- Bankruptcy, Litigation – Real Estate.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor.