Outside General Counsel Services
We offer a proactive and comprehensive approach to general corporate, employment and risk management legal services centered on allowing you to grow your business as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will receive the same practical, creative and business focused legal services and strategic counsel offered by an in-house attorney without the expense of adding a full-time employee to your executive team.
Organizational and Corporate Functions:
- Review, negotiation and drafting of organizational documents including bylaws, articles of organization, operating and shareholder agreements, and stock option and warrant agreements.
- Attending board and shareholder meetings, preparing minutes, corporate resolutions, and consent actions.
- Assisting in the management of shareholder conflicts and concerns together with providing counsel and guidance on amicable dispute resolution.
Employee Management Functions:
- Working with your executive team to implement employee policies and procedures to address legal issues and help minimize potential litigation while providing clarity for employees and preserving the workplace culture.
- Assisting with employee governance including hiring, discipline and termination and labor relations.
- Negotiating and drafting offer letters, employment agreements, severance agreements, employee handbooks, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Coordination of litigation counsel and assisting with developing client strategy and the compilation of required documents and other information.
Operational and Risk Management Functions:
- Negotiating and preparing contracts and service agreements, vendor agreements, and non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Reviewing existing agreements to ensure clients are complying with their contractual obligations and are aware of any potential liabilities.
- Developing risk management policies and procedures by identifying best practices and implementing policies focused on mitigating corporate liability, including preventative litigation counseling and insurance coverage evaluations.