James L. Doyle
James L. Doyle is an associate attorney for Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman, practicing in the real estate department. James concentrates his practice on the representation of individuals, developers, syndicates and lenders in real estate transactions, land use and development, commercial lending, corporate matters and other business transactions.
James was born in Buffalo, New York before his family moved to Winter Park. After graduating from Winter Park High School, he attended Florida State University, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and was inducted into the Garnet and Gold Key Senior Hall of Fame.
After Florida State, James earned his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law where he served as a teaching assistant for Legal Research and Writing II and competed as a member of Stetson’s nationally ranked Moot Court team. During law school, James interned with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and clerked for a litigation firm.
James Doyle also brings significant government experience to the firm. His internships include the Florida House of Representatives, the Florida Senate, and as a White House Intern for the Office of the Vice President of the United States.
After clerking for Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman during the summer of 2020 he joined the firm in 2021.
Stetson University College of Law, J.D. 2021
- Moot Court Board
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing II
- Book Award, Business Entities
- Marks Family Constitutional Law Scholarship Recipient
Florida State University, B.S. Political Science, 2017
- Cum Laude
- Honors in the Major
- Presidents List
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- The White House, Office of the Vice President of the United States
- The Florida House of Representatives, Education Appropriations Committee
- The Florida Senate, Office of the Senate President
Awards and Recognition
- Garnet and Gold Key Senior Hall of Fame
- Garnet and Gold Scholar
- Seminole Torchbearer