Gerrard L. Grant
Gerrard Grant is of counsel in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s corporate and business practice and taxation practice areas. He is a Florida Bar Board Certified Tax Lawyer and is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Gerrard represents clients in corporate and business transactions, tax planning, and tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax authorities.
Gerrard attended the University of Florida where he earned his J.D. and an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in Taxation. While in law school he served as an Editor of the University of Florida Journal of International Law and as a graduate research assistant to Tax Professor Steven Willis. Gerrard attended the University of Central Florida where he earned his B.S.B.A. in Accounting and M.S. degree in Taxation. In addition, Gerrard earned a certificate in Comparative Tax Policy and Administration from Harvard University.
Gerrard serves on the Executive Council of the Tax Section of the Florida Bar and is a Co-Chair of the IRS Collection Activities Subcommittee. He also serves on the Florida Bar Tax Certification Committee. In 2014, Gerrard was named as a 40 under 40 award winner by the National Bar Association.
He is licensed to practice in Florida and Georgia and the U.S. Tax Court.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., LL.M. in Taxation)
- University of Central Florida (B.S.B.A. in Accounting, MST in Taxation)
- Harvard University (Certificate in Comparative Tax Policy and Administration)
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified in Tax Law, The Florida Bar
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Executive Council, The Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Blue Key
- Tax Section, State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- The Georgia Bar
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit