Gerrard L. Grant
Gerrard Grant is of counsel in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s corporate and business practice and taxation practices areas. He is Florida Bar Board Certified as a specialist in Tax Law and is also a Certified Public Accountant. Gerrard concentrates his practice representing clients in corporate and business transactions, general business legal matters, tax planning and in tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax authorities.
Gerrard attended the University of Florida where he earned his J.D. and an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in Taxation. While in law school he served as an Editor of the University of Florida Journal of International Law and as a graduate research assistant to Tax Professor Steven Willis. Gerrard attended the University of Central Florida where he earned his B.S.B.A. in Accounting and M.S. degree in Taxation. In addition, Gerrard earned a certificate in Comparative Tax Policy and Administration from Harvard University.
Gerrard is a member of the Florida Bar Tax Section Tax Controversy & Procedure Committee and Civil Tax Procedure and IRS Collection Activities Subcommittees. In 2014, he was named as a 40 under 40 award winner by the National Bar Association.
He is licensed to practice in Florida and Georgia.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., LL.M. in Taxation)
- University of Central Florida (B.S.B.A. in Accounting, MST in Taxation)
- Harvard University (Certificate in Comparative Tax Policy and Administration)
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified in Tax Law, The Florida Bar
- Certified Public Accountant
- Tax Controversy & Procedure Committee, The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Blue Key
- The Florida Bar
- The Georgia Bar
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit