Amy C. Maitner
Amy Maitner is an associate in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s real estate department.
Amy concentrates her practice on commercial lending, real estate transactions, and land use and development.
Amy received her B.A. in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Central Florida in 2016 with a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies. While at UCF, Amy interned in the Florida Bar Foundation’s development department. Amy obtained her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2019, graduating with honors. While at UF Law, Amy was an Executive Research Editor on the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, a student member of the Gerald T. Bennett American Inn of Court, and on the executive board of the Law Association for Women.
Amy clerked for Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman during the 2018 summer, and joined the firm in September 2019. Born and raised in Germany as a military-brat, Amy enjoys traveling and exploring new areas in her free time.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (cum laude, 2019)
- University of Central Florida (summa cum laude, 2016)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Law Week Committee
- CREW Orlando
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
Awards and Recognition
- Barbara W. Makar Writing Award, University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy 2019
- UCF Order of Pegasus, Class of 2016
- The Florida Bar, 2019