329 Park Avenue North
PO Box 880
Winter Park, Florida
Direct Phone: 407.246.8660
Nicole (“Nikki”) Latham Carolan is a shareholder in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s real estate department. Nikki practices mainly in the areas of real estate, land use and development, government, and commercial real estate litigation.
Nikki regularly represents land owners and developers and is responsible for overseeing multi-million dollar commercial real estate transactions and land developments, which typically involve complex zoning, permitting, and other land use and entitlement related issues, primarily in Central Florida. Nikki has also managed complex commercial real estate litigation cases for institutional clients.
Nikki did exceptionally well in law school, where she graduated with high honors in 2006 and received the Order of the Coif. While a student at the University of Florida College of Law, she was a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy (2004-2005). She received Book Awards in Legal Research and Writing and Legal Drafting. She was also a member of the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy (2004-2006).
Nikki clerked for Winderweedle, Haines, Ward, and Woodman during the 2004 and 2005 summers, and joined the firm in August 2006. She is an avid Florida Gator fan and enjoys spending her free time with family, especially her son Penn.
• University of Florida College of Law (magna cum laude, 2006)
• University of Florida (magna cum laude, 2002)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
• Orange County Bar Association
• Recruiting and Marketing Teams, WHWW
• CREW Orlando, Co-Chair of Membership, Sponsorship and Finance Committees (2015)
• CREW Orlando Board of Directors – Director-at-Large (2016)
• CREW Orlando Board of Directors – Director of Member Services (2017)
Professional Recognitions and Awards
• Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale Hubbell
• 2015 CREW Orlando “Committee Member of the Year” Award
• The Florida Bar, 2006
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida